Monday, July 21, 2014

One hot minute!

Okay so I'm back and I feel like i am bound and determined to get this under control. No going back!! I have been so good these past two days and my Will power is way way better than it has ever been before. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm just so overweight that I won't ever get to be skinny again but then I remember ---- I gotta start somewhere!!! 

I went on a run today at the beach! 


It was beautiful and so peaceful. My little one actually rested and wasn't crazy during my run! The whole beach was exclusive and to myself! 


It was harder than running on concrete and having the stroller in addition was especially rough. But I did it and I burned some good calories! 



I'm so glad I made this decision and for real this time. I'm documenting it. Holding myself reaponsible. I'm done being fat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment