Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 2




 



Today started with a really nice sunny run again.  I took my baby girl and we hit the sand.  Today I was really proud of myself because I went even further then the time before and I feel like I got a much better workout! It wasn't has hot today so this little peanut didn't complain too much. Or did Mom! My cutie definitely was ready to go back home towards the end which made me sad because I would have loved to ran for another 10-15 more minutes. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!




I just got this new top from Marshalls and I really like it!! It was awesome to run in and I love that it's sleeveless so I can get some sun!

Her Jogging Stroller I purchased off Craigslist from another running momma and it was the best money I ever spent! It was definitely used but I don't mind, I've gotten my moneys worth out of it for sure.




 
 
After we got home I put on her shows and I decided to get to work on something I've been wanting to make for weeks! It isn't even complicated but I finally have all the things I wanted to make it so here it is.  It's a spinach turkey bacon frittata muffin!!  They are SO SO GOOD!! And I had to try hard not to eat them all.  I only had 2 and surprisingly satisfying.
 
 
She fell asleep shortly after for her nap and then when she woke up we ran some errands! I had to run to the store to pick up some meat and some veggies.
 
 
 
Nope. She's not tired at all! Dinner is in the oven. Salmon and a baked sweet potato!! Orange and healthy, just the way I love it!!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment