Thursday, April 3, 2014

This week

It's been a crazy past few weeks. I've had some crazy things going on here with Kevin's schedule and me trying to work around it, literally.  This new semester is starting and I don't see much changing other than for things to get more nuts around here! 



I've been getting back to working out after taking about a 3 week hiatus and I started back up last week so that's good.  I've been trying to juice every day and I think it's helped my hormones and anxiety level out a lot because that has been a real roller coaster ride for everyone! 

I've been waking up at 5:45am to get to the gym this week, it wasn't as hard as I thought but I just couldn't do it today. Abby had me up late last night and it was hard to think about walking and running when I just wanted to rest more. 

 


This weeks workouts so far!! 

Tomorrow morning I will def go to the gym. I'm trying desperately to talk Kevin into getting me a treadmill for the house so I can workout while I'm home too. It seems like it would be easy but picking one out is extremely difficult! 

I have to work tonight and I am taking this week kind of easy. Kevin has a full schedule this semester so I want to see him as much as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment