Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Workout done! And my own half marathon

So far today I've had a piece of my crustless quiche and I worked out and burned a few calories! 

 
It had to be a quick workout because Abby was sleeping and Kevin was working on fixing the internet cables in the house so I only got in 42 minutes but I'll take it! Abby has completely worn me out this week it's been absolutely nuts and I'd take the newborn stage over this any day!!! I don't even know what to do with her. I was going to try to run and train for the Jacksonville Donna half marathon but with her like this I'm not going to pay and stress about training if I'm going on literally 3 hours of sleep plus balancing work! Not going to happen right now. I'll just run my own half marathon one day lol 





I'm going to do some laundry and clean the house! 




No comments:

Post a Comment